Listening Unit 6 - Very Easy TOEIC
1. Audio Unit 6 - Very Easy TOEIC
2. Transcripts Unit 6 - Very Easy TOEIC
1. (A) The teddy bear is in the box
(B) The teddy bear is on the box.
(C) The teddy bear is under the box.
(D) The teddy bear is next to the box.
2. (A) They are having a car race.
(B) They have having curry and rice.
(C) They are holding two cars.
(D) They are building cars.
3. (A) These are two dolls.
(B) These are two bees.
(C) These are two parrots.
(D) These are two plates.
4. (A) The man is booking at the list.
(B) The man is carrying a box.
(C) The man is standing behind the shelf.
(D) The man is writing a letter.
5. (A) The woman is playing basketball.
(B) The woman is playing soccer.
(C) The woman is playing golf.
(D) The woman is playing volleyball.
1. When is your sister's birthday?
(A) Next Tuesday.
(B) Tuesday is the sixth.
(C) She's six years old.
2. Have you seen that movie?
(A) I like movies
(B) Not yet.
(C) That's my favorite actor.
3. Where is he from?
(A) He's coming.
(B) He's from Chicago.
(C) He'll come tomorrow.
4. Do you like my new shoes?
(A) Yes they're very nice.
(B) I like shoes.
(C) I have new shoes.
5. I'm really hungry.
(A) Here, have some cookies.
(B) I don't know.
(C) Look at this cookie.
Questions 1 through 3 refer to the following conversation
W: Time Bookstore. How may I help you?
M: Hello. Could you tell me your opening hours?
W: We are open from nine to five Monday through Friday, and from ten to six on Saturdays. We are
closed on Sundays.
M: I see. Thank you for your help.
Questions 4 through 6 refer to the following conversation
M: Have you seen my gloves? I can't find them.
W: Are they the brown ones that your mother gave you for Christmas?
M: No, the blue ones that she gave me for my birthday.
W: Uhm, well, I have no idea where they are.
Questions 1 through 3 refer to the following talk
W: When I first moved to America, I felt quite lonely. I didn't have any friends, and I didn't know
any fun places to go to. Also, I didn't like the food. Now, I have lots of friends and lots of things to do.
Questions 4 through 6 refer to the following talk.
M: I started taking Taekwondo lessons last year. It was my friend Sam who told me about Taekwondo. Now,
I feel much stronger and I can move much faster. Next year, I want to get my black belt like Sam!
3. Answer key Unit 6 - Very Easy TOEIC
1. (D) The teddy bear is next to the box
2. (A) They are having a car race
3. (C) These are two parrots
4. (A) The man is looking at the list
5. (C) The woman is playing golf
Part 2 Question and Response
1. (A) Next Tuesday
2. (B) Not yet
3. (B) He's from Chicago
4. (A) Yes, they're very nice
5. (A) Here have some cookies.
Part 3 Short Conversations
1. (A) On the telephone
2. (C) When the store is open
3. (A) Ten o'clock
4. (D) Blue
5. (C) His mother
6. (D) She doesn't know where they are.
Part 4 Short Talks
1. (A) Lonely
2. (C) She didn't like the weather
3. (C) She has lots of friends and things to do
4. (C) Last year
5. (D) Faster and stronger
6. (D) None of the above
parrot ['pærət] con vẹt
basketball ['bɑ:skitbɔ:l] bóng rổ
volleyball ['vɔlibɔ:l] bóng chuyền
Listening Unit 7 - Very Easy TOEIC
Very Easy TOEIC Second Edition Book